National Relocation Van Lines

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
hoainam15

National Relocation Van Lines

Postby hoainam15 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:58 am

STAY AWAY if you want your furniture. The company refuses to deliver my furniture. They have had my furniture for 3 months and will not bring it to me. The contract stated they would pick it up from Bryson City , NC on August 6 th and deliver to Pensacola, Fl on August 14th. Instead it is in a warehouse in Charlotte, NC and they have told me they will NOT bring it until another load comes this way. They have taken over $1000.00 and will not return my money or even a phone call. Eric, Jessica, Amber... no one! I have left 12 messages for Phyllis...no return call, EVER! The owner does not speak to customers. I have reported them to BBB and Dept of Transported.

BigLeeCalif

Re: National Relocation Van Lines

Postby BigLeeCalif » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:22 am

Since your move is technically still in progress, you should contact the lawyers at this site.
www.moverescue.com

This is a department that was established by Unigroup [Parent Company of United Van Lines & Mayflower Transit. It was established to assist people being scammed by unscrupulous movers, regardless of van line affiliation, or even independent companies..

You can call their team at 800-832-1773 as well as contact them through the website.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Return to “Report A Scam”