Claims Processing Center in Staten Island

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Kieutrang

Claims Processing Center in Staten Island

Postby Kieutrang » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Has anyone had a negative experience with the Claims Processing Center on 1324 Forest Ave. PMB 445, Staten Island, New York or any claims processing center? Perhaps, "losing" your papers, not sending you documents in a timely manner, not following through in a timely manner, practicing unfair insurance claim acts, giving you $5 for something that costs $500 to repair/replace? I urge you to file a complaint with your State's Insurance Commissoner, as well as New York Insurance Commisoner. With enough complaints, hopefully they will not only be able to get you what you rightly deserve, but also put an end to their unfair practices!

A link to find the insurance commissoner's for your state and new york is below

BigLeeCalif

Re: Claims Processing Center in Staten Island

Postby BigLeeCalif » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:11 am

I guess my first question would be whose claim processing center? It has to be affiliated with someone else that is hiring them to process claims.

Your statement that they give you $5 for something that costs $500 to repair/replace, but you did not indicate the type of valuation you purchased, or whether you were claiming on a local, intrastate, or interstate move.

Before anyone here can give you informed information, we need more information. We cannot disparage a claims processing service without proof of misconduct.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Return to “Open Community”