Review of Corrigan Moving systems

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
Jeff.Walker

Review of Corrigan Moving systems

Postby Jeff.Walker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 pm

A returning Corrigan customer sent her review in through the comments section of the web site:
I wanted to send you another moving review for Corrigan United Van Lines for your website. As you know, this was our second move with Corrigan in less than two years. I am so happy to report that this move was as amazing as the last! The Corrigan team is really a top-notch team. We moved from Illinois to Florida this time. From start to finish everyone involved in the move was stellar. The estimator, Chris and Jessica our sales / coordinator, the packing and unpacking crews, the third-party company, and last but not least the star... Our driver Matt Wicks. He was so peaceful and easy going and very professional. There was absolutely nothing that this man would not do to ensure that our move was a quality move. Matt Wicks picked up our furniture and right when he was supposed to deliver the furniture, Hurricane Irma hit Florida! We had to evacuate to South Carolina and we couldn't get back home because of the gas shortage in Florida. The Corrigan team was so patient with us! They made a very bad situation so much better. Their responses to us were always kind and professional. I highly recommend Corrigan United Van Lines.

Sally

Return to “Reviews”