Moving from Cleveland, OH to Phoenix, AZ

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
mom2mastiffs

Moving from Cleveland, OH to Phoenix, AZ

Postby mom2mastiffs » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 pm

My mom is going to moving her home from Ohio to AZ. I have been trying to help her as she is 85 years old and I worry about people scamming her but she is sharp :) She rec'd calls from a North American Van line agent, All American RElocation. She seems to like NA because they moved her things from Fla to Ohio a number of years ago. Does anyone know anything about All American or Beltman Group? I did a search but nothing turned up. I gave her the names and phone # of the ones that rec'd favorable reviews on the super list.
Thank you!
Karen

John Adams

Re: Moving from Cleveland, OH to Phoenix, AZ

Postby John Adams » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

When I was with north American in the early 90's as a consultant, the Beltmann group was one of the more well known agents for NAVL. I used to see their trucks at our terminal all the time. They are one of the largest NAVL agents and do a ton of self-hauling ( moving using their own trucks and drivers ). A good start, if you have one of their offices in your origin area.
Do your homework then trust your instincts

JoeWest

Re: Moving from Cleveland, OH to Phoenix, AZ

Postby JoeWest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:33 am

Cleveland Location Pros , I can report is a solid local company for long distance moving. I believe, they'll help you move anywhere in the US. They helped with our house move to Charlotte, NC.

They were prepared , helped us plan, and the move basically went off without a hitch. Very organized and profession group.

I can't remember their phone number off hand, but here is there website: https://www.movingcompanycleveland.com

Return to “Open Community”