new review of First National Moving and storage

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
bonniec41

new review of First National Moving and storage

Postby bonniec41 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:28 pm

I had the extreme misfortune of doing business with this lying and deceptive company. The charged me over two times what Donnie Bradley gave as an estimate. I researched this business and saw many positive ads - not many negative ones. I strongly believe these positive ads are extremely false - and made by the company.
This company was the most dishonest and deceptive entity I\'ve ever encountered in my 50 yrs. Not only did they charge me over twice as much as they estimate, they broke and lost/stole household items. They were emotionally and verbally abusive to me and my spouse.
Maria Sanchez, Grace and Donnie Bradley should all be ashamed of themselves for promising and lying to people. They blocked my cell phone and house phone so I couldn\'t receive my claim made to their insurance providers. Which, they\'re insurance providers are one in the same - more lies! I would NEVER EVER recommend First National Moving and Storage to anyone. Save yourself the time, heartache and money - deal with anyone else but First National Moving and Storage.

Return to “Reviews”