The Right Move 4u

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
MichalFranklin

Re: The Right Move 4u

Postby MichalFranklin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:53 pm

MusicMom, our cross street is 154.

bigleecalif, thanks for the advise, I assume it was an insult, none taken .
I am speaking English for 6 years now, and I am very sutisfied with my progression, sorry to not meeting your Bussiness owner standards.

Noone, if you knew the international business you would know that most clients don't come or stay because how your website looks like or what's in it.
It's about the conversation about the knowledge, I encourage each one of you to call my office pretend you are a potential client, and I promise you , you will be surprised with the level of knowledge, questions we ask and how we explain everything in details , we don't just give rates, we provide deep understanding.

So , a person can have 20 years or experience , yet know nothing about the Bussiness. And the fact that a Company is open for 50 years , doesn't mean their employees are not new and have basic Knowladge only.

MichalFranklin

Postby MichalFranklin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Noone, by the way, yes the FMC doesn't provide insurance, BUT a company will not receive their licensed unless they are Insured and bonded. So thecnicly if a company have a license it means they are insured and bonded, simple Fact!!
Last edited by MichalFranklin on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

INTL-GUY

Postby INTL-GUY » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Correction, the FMC doesn't offer insurance. The FMC is a regulatory agency not an insurance company. In order to stay in compliance with FMC regulations you must maintain a bond in the amount of $75,000 and this must be obtained before you can operate as an NVOCC. A bond is not provided by the FMC, it is provided by a 3rd party bond writer.

The correct way to explain it on your website would be "We're licensed by the FMC and maintain a bond in compliance with FMC regulations".

To say " We're licensed, bonded and insured by the FMC" would be false and is very misleading. If the FMC see's that on your website they will make you take it down.
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.
-Socrates

Noone

Postby Noone » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 am

MichalFranklin wrote:Noone, if you knew the international business you would know that most clients don't come or stay because how your website looks like or what's in it.
It's about the conversation about the knowledge, I encourage each one of you to call my office pretend you are a potential client, and I promise you , you will be surprised with the level of knowledge, questions we ask and how we explain everything in details , we don't just give rates, we provide deep understanding.

So , a person can have 20 years or experience , yet know nothing about the Bussiness. And the fact that a Company is open for 50 years , doesn't mean their employees are not new and have basic Knowladge only.

1 - I won't be calling, because I won't be inviting you for an in home survey. I will repeat that no shipper of household goods (that means the customer) should accept a quote from an international shipping company who has not done an in home survey.

2 - If the information on the website is false or misleading, what do you think that tells the average customer about the company?

3 - If experience is so unimportant, why do you even mention it? Why does the FMC require it? I can say that a company which has been in this business for 50 years is most likely doing something very right. The same thing can't be said for a company which has been around for 1-2 years.

4 - You don't even seem to know or understand the FMC requirements for your industry. Obviously this brings to question how accurate your other knowledge is.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 am

Waaaaaaiiiit a second Michal, how do you know Deror "Danny" Balileti? He's not involved in this company, is he?

MichalFranklin

Postby MichalFranklin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

No, MusicMom he is not!

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 am

Does any of your combined experience come from working with him?

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Wow, you dumped him from your rolls awful quick! Now I have to wonder...

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Michal, do you have a relationship with Morgan Shipping? I ask because a testimonial on the website for The Right Move 4 U reads as follows:
Hi Irina,
I apologize for not replying sooner! We are finally settling down in our house and it has just been very busy. Michelle was an unbelievable help and was completely on top of things throughout the process. She would consistently email me after every phone conversation we had to summarize what we discussed, and their rates were very fair. We had a bit of an issue with getting our container from customs, but that really had nothing to do with her, and yet - whatever she was able to do in order to help us with it she did.

We couldn't have done it without her!!!

I definitely recommend them, knowing that she will assist you just like she assited us.

Good luck!!!
Shani

And on the website for Morgan Shipping, a testimonial says this:
Shani & Shai Peer, New York City to Even Yehuda, Israel - December 19th, 2011

Hi Irina I apologize for not replying sooner! We are finally settling down in our house and it has just been very busy. Michelle was an unbelievable help and was completely on top of things throughout the process. She would consistently email me after every phone conversation we had to summarize what we discussed, and their rates were very fair. We had a bit of an issue with getting our container from customs, but that really had nothing to do with her, and yet - whatever she was able to do in order to help us with it she did. We couldn't have done it without her!!! I definitely recommend them, knowing that she will assist you just like she assited us. Good luck!!!

Now, either Shani moved twice and isn't very original when writing accolades, or Right Move is stealing reviews. Ones that coincidentally contain the name Michelle.
Last edited by MusicMom on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

INTL-GUY

Postby INTL-GUY » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Michelle,

Did you used to work for Echo Trans World, the company that was recently shut down and left customers stranded?
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.
-Socrates

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Well, there is a Michelle and Leah duo with a couple testimonials addressed to them, and Michelle and Leah are two names that are on dozens of reviews, good and bad, for both Unity Van Lines and Echo Trans World.

AmirP

Postby AmirP » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

MusicMom wrote:Wow, you dumped him from your rolls awful quick! Now I have to wonder...

What did Michal/Michelle write there originally?
“I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you run carefully enough, hitting each stepping-stone just right, you won't have to die. The truth is that you will die anyway and that a lot of people who aren't even looking at their feet are going to do a whole lot better than you, and have a lot more fun while they're doing it.”
― Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 am

I think they were Facebook friends, but I don't remember 100%.

7Trombones

Postby 7Trombones » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Deep understanding Michelle - is it?

For all people here - Ms Frankin has converted my goods worth $350,000 and is being now sued in California under Racketeering Act - a criminal act.

For 2 years she has held my goods unlawfully, and is now being charged under RICO. He partner in crime, CONROY REMOVALs in NZ are also being sued under private prosecution - charged criminally.

Stay away from this Mover. There is a special website created where if you contact those users, they will each tell you how she STOLE over $20,000 worth of cargo from each.

Mine was pricey stuff, so she stole all of it.

She appears GREAT to talk to, which is why I gave her my business but underquotes, then doesn't pay her agents, and has business associates who are as seedy and black as her.

I would recommend everyone to stay away.

The legal proceedings have just started in US.

JAHaddow

Postby JAHaddow » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:48 pm

7Trombones, can you tell us the issue with Conroy Removals on this issue.
"Having the Right Information Makes for an Informed Decision"

Return to “International Moves”