Global Direct Shipping

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
Rinkens

Global Direct Shipping

Postby Rinkens » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:07 pm

I have these guys trying desparately to make bookings with us. I do not have alot of time to search the site....any bad exp. with them? Always makes me Suspicious when they offer to pay upfront before I even ask.....Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joey

twalker
Site Admin

Re: Global Direct Shipping

Postby twalker » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:44 pm

Just between you, me, and... well... the rest of the world, I wouldn't book these guys to move my dog house across the street. That's just my opinion, however, I have no doubt that I could find a few people who wouldn't book with them again. :wink:

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

Rinkens

Postby Rinkens » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:58 pm

Well guess I have a big dicision to make. Sometimes I think it would be better for the clients if I did take the jobs as I know I will do whats right but if they go sideways I will get drawn into the mix...........we'll see I guess. Thank you for the words.

Regards,
Joey

Guru

Postby Guru » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:44 am

Rinkens wrote:I have these guys trying desparately to make bookings with us. I do not have alot of time to search the site....any bad exp. with them? Always makes me Suspicious when they offer to pay upfront before I even ask.....Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joey

AVIOD LIKE THE BLACK DEATH - GDS

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:40 am

yes that is correct they only have negative response from any one you ask

twalker
Site Admin

Postby twalker » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:35 am

Guru/Guest, who are you? You posted twice as though you are different people responding, however, both of the previous posts are from the same computer. Care to explain?

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:24 pm

the last 2 posts were not potd from the same computer, you seem to think that they were but you are wrong.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:06 pm

No, your computer seems to think so.

Return to “International Moves”