Relocation to New York

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
Larahmart

Relocation to New York

Postby Larahmart » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:13 am

Hi all,

I am working in a private company in Toronto. By the end of next month, I will get transferred to one of our branches in New York. I have to do a lot of things prior to that. I will be having tight schedules so that it would be difficult for me to find enough time to pack the things and get moved to the new location. Relocation is really a cumbersome task. So, I need the help of a corporate relocation company. I want to relocate my car and pets and I also need assistance regarding customs regulations and documentation.

When I searched, I could find some companies here. And my cousin suggested me a company offering corporate moving services in Toronto. As I don't have any experience with them, I would like to know the opinions about this company. Does anyone have any acquaintance with this company before? It will be helpful to me if the people who have experience with this kind of companies, for corporate relocation. Or if you have any suggestions, please share it too.

Thanks!

NYCMover

Re: Relocation to New York

Postby NYCMover » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi Larahmart,

Armstrong is a very well respected agent for United Van Lines, which gives them access to a network of 4,900+ trucks throughout the US/Canada. They should be able to help you with all aspects of your relocation.

Good luck with your move :)
NYCMover

Return to “International Moves”