Brooklyn To Berlin

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
gratis

Brooklyn To Berlin

Postby gratis » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi!

We have a move from Brooklyn, NY to Berlin, Germany coming up at the start of September . . . getting into international moving companies seems fraught with scams, bot reviews etc . . .

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a door to door service?

I've heard okay-ish things about Laser . . . anyone else worth getting a quote from?

THANKS!!!

Jeff.Walker

Re: Brooklyn To Berlin

Postby Jeff.Walker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi Gratis,
If you scroll down, you'll notice some international moving companies on the left hand side of the site. These are our endorsed movers who've been vetted to make sure they are safe to use. In the interest of full disclosure, these companies are paying a fee to help keep MovingScam.com up and running. If you're not comfortable with using a company that is paying us to be listed, I might suggest Premier Van Lines as an alternative.

I would suggest you get three in-home estimates and make sure you get full valuation protection for your goods.

Let us know if you need any more help! I may have to defer to the volunteers if you have any in-depth questions as they are pros who have a much greater knowledge of international moving than I.

Good luck!
- Jeff

Return to “International Moves”