Movers Needed India To Uk

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
monicaasia

Movers Needed India To Uk

Postby monicaasia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 am

hello,
i am working in an IT company have got transferred from Pune India to London Uk. i am looking to hire a moving company to relocate my house hold goods. i have several quotation from moving agency here in India " fast india packers and movers" jp moving & storage, Pm relocations, the cheaper is fast india packers and movers (www.fastindiamovers.com) but confused to choose one of them, as my company is paying for my relocation so i need the best movers, do you have any recommendation ?

Jeff.Walker

Re: Movers Needed India To Uk

Postby Jeff.Walker » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Cheap doesn't equal better. I would see if you can find any reviews of any of these companies for a similar move. I would tell you to look at our reviews, but it's seldom that we get someone moving from one overseas location to another (we're based in the USA).

I would look not only for good review, but bad ones (there are sure to be some) and find out how the company addressed the bad reviews. If they tried to sweep it under the rug, or simply didn't respond, then I would move on to someone else. I'd also advise that you read our "Guide to International Shipping" before you decide who to go with.

I might also suggest that you contact some of our international professional volunteers to ask if they have an opinion on the companies you're looking to use. You might try sending a PM to "Noone" (no quotes) and see if he has some time to help.

Good luck on your move.

Noone

Re: Movers Needed India To Uk

Postby Noone » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 pm

If your company has a suggested mover, work with them.

If not, make sure to get 3 quotes from companies that come to your home to do an in home survey.

Return to “International Moves”