White Lion, Boca Raton, Florida

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Re: White Lion, Boca Raton, Florida

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Goodyear wrote:I am a little late to this game. They moved me allright. And they took 3 weeks longer than anticipated to deliver. They did not charge me any extra money or hold my stuff, but have done nothing about the thousand dollars of damage to my furniture. BEWARE>
:oops: :x :x :oops: :(

Mover2

Postby Mover2 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

I recently used White Lion to move from Boca to the other coast. I priced the move and was assured that gas and any trip fees were included based on distance. At the time of unload I was charged an additional $375...I placed three calls asking for clarification and to speak with the manager. Every time a rep danced around the issue and no calls were returned. Stay away from the slime- they are the lowest priced initally for a reason!

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

The FLorida Department of Agriculture (which for some reason regulates movers) is tough on in-state problems. Give them a call.

http://www.800helpfla.com/moving_text.html

promover2

Postby promover2 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:45 pm

It stems back to the hey day of the citrus era. Most consumer complaints were related to produce. It's now the "Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services".

My understanding is that White Lion is about to close. That could be a rumor, but I have seen a lot of their equipment for sale online.

Return to “Open Community”