MoveDynamics.com

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
grc

MoveDynamics.com

Postby grc » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:47 pm

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has used MoveDynamics.com to assist in finding the best quote from one of the major van lines? If so, should I be worried about getting involved w/ them? From speaking w/ the representative, they have assured me that I will be working directly with the moving company once I chose the company that will be doing my move. After doing some research this week regarding moving issues, I have realized that it's difficult to trust much of what your hear in this industry.

Any information that can be provided would be great. Also, the moving company that Move Dynamics is recommending is North American out of Dallas. Any feedback on them??

Thanks so much for your help!!

Michael

NA

Postby Michael » Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:24 pm

Having worked in Dallas, I would definitely recommend you stay away from any agent from North American in Dallas. You can email me and I will be give you my reasons, for this isnt the proper place.

But having competed against them for 3 years, I would not recommend them.

Good Luck,
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

consumer advocate

say NO! to brokers

Postby consumer advocate » Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:52 pm

do NOT go through a moving broker. they're worthless at best...criminal at worst. if your situation does not allow you to rent a truck and move yourself, then at least deal DIRECTLY with the mover that will be moving you. see the moving guidelines on this website for help in selecting a mover.

Return to “Open Community”