COLORADO TO CALIFORNIA - Atlantic VS Golden

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
phim

COLORADO TO CALIFORNIA - Atlantic VS Golden

Postby phim » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have any specific and/or positive reviews for a moving company for a cross-country move from Colorado? I'm in a 3 bedroom house so have a decent amount of belongings - will be moving to California. Specifically, has anyone worked with either ATLANTIC RELOCATION SYSTEMS out of Aurora, CO or GOLDEN VAN LINES out of Longmont, CA? Thank you for any input you can share!

Noone

Re: COLORADO TO CALIFORNIA - Atlantic VS Golden

Postby Noone » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:23 am

I work with Atlantic Relocation for my local work there and have been happy with them for years. They are part of Atlas Van Lines, one of the majors. Not only do they have a facility in Colorado, but also in LA (as well as access to all of the resources of Atlas).
I have no knowledge of the other company, but who did they send to do the in home survey?

BigLeeCalif

Re: COLORADO TO CALIFORNIA - Atlantic VS Golden

Postby BigLeeCalif » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:35 am

I think you meant Colorado for the Longmont location. I have lived in California since 1946, and there is no Longmont, CA.

To Noone, how are you? I haven't been on in a while. I looked up Golden Van Lines, and it appears they are also Atlas Agents.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Return to “Open Community”