User JAHaddow needs your help

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
catgoldman

User JAHaddow needs your help

Postby catgoldman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 am

Hi there, my name is Catherine and I am Art Haddow's daughter. You all know him as user JAHaddow.

My father has been a part of this forum for a long time and has tried to help MANY people who have been scammed or were about to be scammed. Doing a quick search of his user name will show that he has been a big part of this website.

I made my own account because I've been trying to find all his contacts to let them know that he is halfway through his battle with cancer. It has taken a lot out of him so far, but he's been trying to stay upbeat about it.

I started a GoFundMe account for him and any donations are SO very appreciated. We are almost halfway to the goal of what I was trying to raise for him and I'd love to reach or exceed that goal for him. Cancer sucks and it's draining emotionally, physically, and financially. Any thoughts and prayers are appreciated as well and if left here on this thread I will be sure to show him when I see him!

Thank you all so much!

Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/3ubp27hj

Jeff.Walker

Re: User JAHaddow needs your help

Postby Jeff.Walker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Thanks Catherine. This is the first I've heard about it, but thanks for sharing. We've gone ahead and made a donation in the MovingScam.com name, as we've VERY much appreciated your father's help over the years and would like to see him back .

Best of luck to Art, and please keep us posted!

- Jeff

twalker
Site Admin

Re: User JAHaddow needs your help

Postby twalker » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:01 pm

I don't post much these days, but I hear about this the other day and this one is important to me. It looks like they're almost 1/2 way to their fundraising goal.

Art has been a helpful and friendly "face" on the MovingScam.com forums for years and I know there are a lot of people here who have had the opportunity to interact with him and see what a huge heart he has.

This time he needs your help, so if you're one of the lucky people to have crossed paths with Art, please show your support.

https://www.gofundme.com/3ubp27hj

I know that this is a tough time of year for movers and extra cash is hard to come by, but I've seen movers come together when someone needs help and I hope you'll see this as one of those times.

Thanks!

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

Return to “Open Community”