All United Van Lines

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
deborah120

All United Van Lines

Postby deborah120 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi. Has anyone ever done business or heard of All United Van Lines in Houston, TX? They have office around the country. Trying to find out how reputable they are. Thanks for any help!

JAHaddow

Re: All United Van Lines

Postby JAHaddow » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:38 pm

The only All United Van LInes in the DOT website, www.safersys.org, is one based in Chatsworth California and they are "NOT AUTHORIZED."

What is the DOT number that this company is using. If they don't have one, do not use them.

I would be hesitant at this point until you verify who they really are. There are a lot of companies that use name of the top ten movers so people think they are using a real mover only to get scammed. What I am saying is that this company is not United Van Lines based in St. Louis MO.

Also, never put a deposit on a move. Real movers never ask for a deposit.
"Having the Right Information Makes for an Informed Decision"

pjturbo.1

Recommended Moving Companies

Postby pjturbo.1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 am

I'm looking for a moving company to take me from Horsham, PA to Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Any recommendations?
Thank you for your help.

NYCMover

Postby NYCMover » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:59 pm

We had some folks from the Home Office here last week and the name All United Van Lines came up. I'm pretty sure that if legal action has not already been started by United Van Lines against this company then it will soon.

deborah120

Postby deborah120 » Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm

My mistake. The name of the company is All United Moving & Storage based in Houston, TX. Thanks, JAH, for getting back to me.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon May 18, 2015 4:29 pm

It may still be the same company. Ask them for their DOT and MC license numbers.

Return to “Open Community”