Protectyourmove.gov updated

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Jeff.Walker

Protectyourmove.gov updated

Postby Jeff.Walker » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:06 am

Looks like www.protectyourmove.gov has finally been updated. I'm going to look into this and make sure our links still line up with their new site. In the mean time, if anyone needs to find information on a company, you can search here:

http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/hhg/search.asp

as they don't make it very clear on the new web site where to search for moving company information. Incidentally, this is now under the link "Search for a mover by company or state" under the category of "Search for a Registered Mover" at the bottom of the page. Not very clear about where people can go to look. It was nice when they had it on the top so people could find it right away. Now it's hidden down the page and even the wording is confusing.

Jeff.Walker

Re: Protectyourmove.gov updated

Postby Jeff.Walker » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:36 am

Ok, I think I've updated all our links to the FMCSA's site. Please let me know if I've missed anything.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:55 am

The mobile site is even worse.

Jeff.Walker

Postby Jeff.Walker » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Sad part is that they probably paid a lot of money for it, and someone really took them to the cleaners, as far as I can tell.

Should have come to us first. ;-)

Return to “Open Community”