I will really miss all of you.

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
chptrkrules

I will really miss all of you.

Postby chptrkrules » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've truly enjoyed my time on this website and have made a few friends.

Unfortunately, or fortunate for me, I will be leaving the industry in December.

I'm moving back to Missouri to remarry my ex wife after ten years divorced.

I am so happy because I always loved her and It's so nice to be really in love again. Plus she's 44 and still hot, so now's the time. lol. The timing was wrong the first time but I have 16 years with this lady and she's an absolute angel.

I will be leaving the industry. Too stressful, to much bullshit, and too much of everything.

I will still be doing surveys as a 3rd party sometimes. I swore I would never move back to the bible belt, wait, it's SW Missouri so it's more like the bible buckle, so I will have to learn to watch my mouth, because my religious and political beliefs and non-beliefs are much different than that in SW MO. lol. They still think the world is 5000 yrs old and I tend to have trouble keeping my mouth shut. But I can do it.

I really will miss everybody here, but I still will check in every once and a while.

Thanks everyone, you are all angels too.
Last edited by chptrkrules on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noone

Re: I will really miss all of you.

Postby Noone » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 am

Best of luck, and remember the three words to a successful marriage:

"You're right, sweetheart."

Jeff.Walker

Postby Jeff.Walker » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:37 am

Thanks for all the time you've put in here. We greatly appreciate your advice, wisdom and the help you've given over the years to those who've needed it.

In addition to Noone's advice, I've also found that "Yes, Dear" works pretty well. ;-)

Jeff

chptrkrules

Postby chptrkrules » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:43 am

Oh yes, she's the boss. I'm already used to that

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Haha, you guys! Good luck with the next chptr (see what I did there?) of your life. With people living longer, we have the option to completely reinvent ourselves, or revisit younger versions of ourselves. Jobs come and go but love keeps you going.

BillAdams

Postby BillAdams » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Oh c'mon now, you'll be back.
It's impossible for any of in this industry to leave it permanently.
Many have tried.
I've always enjoyed reading what you have to say on many topics. Thanks so much for sharing your experience here with us.
It's really great to be in love, so embrace it and enjoy!
Best to you and your hottie :D .
-Bill
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
-Mark Twain

chptrkrules

Postby chptrkrules » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks Bill, I have always enjoyed your post as well. But I'm going to have to disagree about coming back to the industry. I'm actually going to be working for T mobile, way better hours, insurance, and less stress. I will be taking a salary cut, but we'll have 2 incomes and everything in SW Missouri is dirt cheap. Now our home could be blown away by a tornado anytime, but ain't not scared of no tornadoes, lol (Missouri slang)
My earliest memories as a child are of being in our neighbors basement as a tornado passed by. But if you live there, as soon as you turn 16, you and your buddies pile in a car and go looking for them when the sirens go off.

NYCMover

Postby NYCMover » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:06 am

I'm a little late getting on this, but I just read your post and wish you and the "new" missus all the happiness, health, wealth and prosperity in the world. I always enjoyed your common sense and reading your posts, which were extremely valuable to both those coming to this site seeking advice and to other industry veterans as well.

I'll jump on board with the other guys and remind you that a man in a successful marriage understands that he is really the boss, as long as he's got his wife's permission to say so. :)

Bill might be right - you might have been in this thing a little too long to get it totally out of your blood and maybe you will continue to "horn in" on this site once in awhile with your inherent wisdom.

Best regards,
Rich Trachtenberg
NYCMover

promover2

Postby promover2 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Good luck! See you back here soon, no one can leave this wonderful industry!

Return to “Open Community”