Joyce Van Lines

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
chaz4moving

Joyce Van Lines

Postby chaz4moving » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 am

My son recently needed to move from Stamford CT to New York City due to a change in his career. As a side note, he is the manager of a men's clothing store in Manhattan and I am very proud of his success in retail. Tried to get him to be a moving consultant like me but the world of retail was more appealing. Anyway, my son made a few phone calls to movers on his own and reported his findings back to me. The prices he was being quoted sounded way too good to be true. With me telling customers all the time to be careful who they chose to do their move, I suggested he contact my friend, Bill Adams, at Joyce Van Lines. He did and setup the move for Saturday, February 1st. The crew arrived right on time and did a fantastic job. My son who himself had spent some time working on a moving crew in his younger days was very impressed. The move was completed in a timely manner without any damage except to my wallet since I decided paying for his move was the Dad thing to do. I say that in jest as the total bill was most reasonable for the work performed. BTW, I got to know Bill through both of us posting on MovingScam.com. Very glad I did. Thank you Bill for a wonderful job and assisting my son, daughter-in-law, and two "granddogs" with settling into their new home.
Chaz4moving, Houston TX

BigLeeCalif

Re: Joyce Van Lines

Postby BigLeeCalif » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Nice to see movingscam people working together off the boards too.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Return to “Open Community”