Armstrong Relocation Co ?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
nancyarmstrong

Armstrong Relocation Co ?

Postby nancyarmstrong » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Has anyone dealt with Armstrong Relocation Co.? They have hubs in Chattanooga and Knoxville. The president of the co. said that they are a bonafide mover and not a broker. He said he would email his dot and mc license number today but I haven't heard from him yet. I'd appreciate any input, thanks.

BigLeeCalif

Re: Armstrong Relocation Co ?

Postby BigLeeCalif » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 am

Armstrong is one of the largest United Van Line agents around, with multiple locations, and a large hauling fleet.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Diane

Re: Armstrong Relocation Co ?

Postby Diane » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 am

From the Superlist linked to below my signature:

United Van Lines agents

--Armstrong Relocation (United) in Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, and Nashville.
Armstrong is a very large United agent with the website www.armstrongrelocation.com and it is well regarded in the industry.
Someone gave them an excellent review in 8/06 for a move from East Tennessee to Minneapolis, praising the sales rep, the loaders, and the driver:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9693 (interstate)
"ArchieWhite" (owns a United/Mayflower agency in Atlanta) posted in 3/08 that Armstrong is "a top notch company, I've known the owners for 40 years." (He clarified that he was talking about Armstrong in general, but Armstrong was actually started in TN and is still HQd in Memphis.):
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 297#105297
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”