Advice on who to use in Los Angeles to Scotssdale, Az move....

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
hamhock313

Advice on who to use in Los Angeles to Scotssdale, Az move....

Postby hamhock313 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi everyone! I am hoping that I will get some good advice. I have just took a job that will be relocating me to Scottsdale, AZ. I currently live in Studio City, CA. I have used ABF in the past, who was great. But it just was a pain to have to pack everything ourselves.

My comapny is going to pay $5000 towards relocating. So I am wondering if anyone knows of a good moving company that is reasonable price that will pack the truck for us. I have no problem packing everything up in boxes. In fact I prefer to do that. But I want to find a reliable , good company to pack the truck up and do the move.

Any and all advice is appreciated!!
Thanks!!!

Rick

Re: Advice on who to use in Los Angeles to Scotssdale, Az move....

Postby Rick » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diane

Re: Advice on who to use in Los Angeles to Scotssdale, Az move....

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:39 pm

I agree about Andy's. I know that they self-haul everything going up to 500 miles, which would take in Arizona as well as Nevada and all of CA. Self-haul using their own trucks and drivers is highly desirable.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”