Corrigan Moving, Chicago, Il.

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
Barbara N

Corrigan Moving, Chicago, Il.

Postby Barbara N » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:31 am

After 36 years in our only home, we recently moved from Chicago to Los Angeles to be near family. The stress level was huge, but probably the smartest thing we did was to hire Corrigan Moving Systems. From start to finish, they were amazing. They packed us one day, moved us the next and stored our belongings almost a month as we waited for our new home to be ready. The packers/movers were very personable and really knew what they were doing. In all aspects of the move, everyone was so careful with out belongings and thorough in their work. Lindsey, our "Move Coordinator" was highly responsive and so flexible; I felt like she was holding my hand through the whole process. The delivery side of the move went like clockwork and the driver/mover kept us informed as he moved across the country. He was also a true professional and both guys were real pros the day they moved us in. We did not experience a single bit of damage (93 boxes worth.) I truly can't say enough good things about Corrigan. It is a quality company with quality people! Thanks to them, we got through this move.

Return to “Reviews”