new review of RELO VAN LINES

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
jonelstrb

new review of RELO VAN LINES

Postby jonelstrb » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:41 am

I engaged this firm to move my belongings but most importantly to pack the fragile items as I assumed their employees would know what they were doing.
I booked the job thru Nationwide Relocation who then sold it to RELO Van Lines who subbed it out to Best Price Moving & Storage in Chicago. Not one of them would I hire again.

I have NEVER seen anyone pack fragile and breakable items in the manner of Relo Van Lines. I have never experienced such an unprofessional and unresponsive group as these. Two people came to pack 10,000 pounds of goods into a truck at 5pm. They worked until 11pm and then came back the next morning. I had waited all day.

WHO starts to pack a home at 5pm?
WHO throws fragile items in a box with minimum paper and tosses in more paper on top. - no wrapping and careful placement - just toss it in!

I have been moved professionally across the country and across the ocean at least six times and this was the WORST moving experience of my life. The truck arrived in Seattle with all the boxes and furniture tilted at a 30degree angle, putting stress on the contents, my belongings as well as the belongings of the other customers also on the truck.
Multiple items were broken including a queen futon - it was splinters.
I cannot stress strongly enough to stay away from these companies!

Return to “Reviews”