new review of 24 Moving Miami

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
MiamiMovingCustomer

new review of 24 Moving Miami

Postby MiamiMovingCustomer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:02 pm

The service with 24 MOVING was EXCEPTIONALLY BAD borderline scam. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON REVIEWS AND BBB.
There was a consistent failure by, Cody, my original contact, and operators to do what they said they would do. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 HOUR LATE to the agreed arrival time, which terribly impacted the delivery time window moving into the new location.
- LIED by offering all wardrobe boxes to be included (in the fee) – only 4 wardrobe were available in the truck.
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY for anything.
- NO PROFESSIONAL moving tools (ie. they had to borrow my building’s valet cart for the move). Dolly carts without protection and dinging and scratching everything in the way, etc. etc.
- UNPROFESSINAL email and phone communications.
- NO PRIOR ASSESSMENT of the move requirement, minimizing the work, time, tools, resources, and materials.
- I specifically asked if they subcontracted movers and LIED ABOUT SUBCONTRACTED RESOURCES, since my movers were subcontracted for my job.
- Dropped china boxes with many, many pieces broken with NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
- The list goes on.
- I just found out that 24 MOVING has a BBB alert – DO YOUR RESEARCH

It was a very rough move to say the least. I am glad it is over.

By cross-referencing 24 MOVING contact PHONE NUMBERS and ADDRESS LOCATION you will find that it is associated to other moving companies – BEWARE - DO YOUR RESEARCH DON’T GET CAUGHT IN THEIR DISHONEST SERVICE:
24 MOVING DEALS
LAPROM MOVING
BLUSH MOVING

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS, AND THEN GIVE YOU THE WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE! PLEASE BUYERS! BEWARE!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are very unprofessional; they ruined several of my items without any accountability and they just lied. DO YOUR RESEARCH

MusicMom

Re: new review of 24 Moving Miami

Postby MusicMom » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 am

Hi, can I ask what research you did prior to using this company?

I checked both their CA and FL locations and neither has a valid license for moving out of state. They can move within FL and within CA and that's all.

I assume you moved long distance if your move got subcontracted. Who was the second company?

Laprom Moving

Verification need to give you a response

Postby Laprom Moving » Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Dear Poster,

We received this complaint today and I would like to respond back to you, but in order to give you a correct response, I need to verify that you were one of our customers. All I need from you is the job number, which was located on the order of service which we sent by email. Once i receive this information, i will be able to take care of your problem. Until then, this will be considered a comment from a competing company.

Please provide me with the job number as soon as you can, and we will be able to give you the correct response and resolvbe any and all problems you had with your move.

Thank you,

Management

MusicMom

Re: new review of 24 Moving Miami

Postby MusicMom » Tue May 06, 2014 7:22 am

Hey, Laprom, I'm really glad you're here. Can you please tell us under what DOT and/or MC license number you perform moves? Until then, this will be considered a comment from another mostly illegal moving company that's really only licensed to perform intrastate CA moves.

Return to “Reviews”