New Moving & Storage Education Articles

A forum for questions and information about packing, loading and other helpful tips (not related to researching or selecting moving companies).
cnoblit

New Moving & Storage Education Articles

Postby cnoblit » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 am

Hi guys...long time no talk eh?

I've been working hard to create a "Moving & Storage Knowledge-Base" over at our website and I like to hear your opinion of this idea. I think of this page as a "Moving & Storage Library."

Although this concept will eventually encompass a wide range of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Proviso moving & storage topics, I am certain that you guys will be most interested in the 1st Proviso "Household Moving Tips & Guides" area of the Knowledge-Base.

I also wrote a couple of new household moving articles which are titled...
As always, our friends at MovingScam.com comments, criticism, and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Christopher Noblit

rydog444

Re: New Moving & Storage Education Articles

Postby rydog444 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

I think that the advise on here is wonderful. The only thing that I would disagree on is that when you are dealing with a legit agent of a van line, I have never seen a problem with bringing an interstate shipment into storage under the authority of the agent and then changing the authority to the van line. Yes, there may be an internal arguement about responsibility, but I've never seen the customer have a nightmare of collecting on a claim.

This is great. As a proud and honest sales rep, these are the same battles I try to face with my customers each day, trying to make them aware of all of the misconception and dishonest practices that some companies and their reps make.

One other thing, you may want to proof read your article, quite a few grammer and typing errors. But they are excellent articles!
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

cnoblit

Postby cnoblit » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm

rydog444 wrote:...One other thing, you may want to proof read your article, quite a few grammer and typing errors. But they are excellent articles!

Thanks bud...yes I just finished rewriting the "7 Half Truths" article...I fixed all of those errors.

rydog444

Postby rydog444 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm

as I spell grammar wrong lol
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:10 pm

I see myself linking to these articles aften in the future. Thank you for taking the time to educate those of us that aren't professionals!

(and I love the photo of the jet being loaded into the trailer. That's a WTF? picture.)

TwoMenAndATruck

Postby TwoMenAndATruck » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Excellent site! I'll certainly check back often!

Return to “Helpful Moving Information”