Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am
- Forum: Helpful Moving Information
- Topic: Packing and Loading Tips
- Replies: 149
- Views: 137325
I just moved from the Toronto area to the UK. I packed my wine glasses in empty wooden mandarin orange crates. I wrapped each glass in newspaper then laid them head to toe in the box. I put a towel on top of them. I made sure to put something bigger than the box on top of them--the box on top rested...
- Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am
- Forum: International Moves
- Topic: Tippet Richardson review (Toronto -> UK move)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1314
I recently moved from the Toronto area to the UK. I used Tippet Richardson for my move. Here is their website: m They were friendly, knowledgeable, honest about timings, competitively priced, punctual and helpful. They offered me to split my payment into chunks which was nice. The whole amount had t...